Cobb Middle School PTA 2014-2015
Summery of Proposed Changes to Standing Rules
These changes were presented to and approved by the Cobb Middle School PTA board on February 12 and March 24, 2015. They will be reviewed for approval by the Regular membership on April 30, 2015 at the PTA Regular meeting.
- In Section II. D, F. K. Changed wording to reflect grammar changes.
- In Section III. A. 1-5 Capitalization and punctuation changes.
- In Section IV. B. 3-5, C. 1. Capitalization changes.
- In Section IV. C. 2. Adding clarification of housing fees reimbursement for Summer Leadership Seminar.
- In Section IV. C. 3. Adding clarification of fees reimbursed for mileage and parking for Summer Leadership Seminar
- In Section IV. C. 4. Adding meal reimbursement for Summer Leadership Seminar
- In Section IV. D. Changing wording to reflect the new name for training – now is Foundations: Leadership Orientation.
- In Section IV. F., VI. A. and E. Grammatical and punctuation changes.
- In Section VII. A.3, B.3, 5, C.1-4, D.1-5, E.1-3, F.1,3-5, G.4-5, I.1-2, P. 1, U.1, V.1-6, W.1, X.1, Punctuation changes.
- In Section VII. V. Now SAGE Chairman – deleted Copy Chairman role and responsibilities. W. Now Healthy Lifestyles Chairman. X. Now Watch DOG Chairman.
- In Section VII. W&X – Added ‘The’ to align with document.
- In Section VII. Added ‘Y.’ to add Inclusivity Chairman and responsibilities of the Inclusivity Chairman.
- In Section VIII. 5. Added additional responsibility to Council Delegate role.
- In Section IX. 1. Changed 2 designated teacher liaisons to total one total vote.
- In Section X. A. 1. Capitalization changes.
- In Section XI. A. 1. $ amounts changed, 2-3 clarification of endowment information and grammatical changes to sentence structure.
Current number of Executive Board Members: 27
Proposed number of Executive Board Members: 27-2+1=26
(Removal of Copy Chairman, Addition of Inclusivity Chairman, Changes to Teacher Liaison vote)
Copies of Standing Rules available upon formal request by emailing email@example.com.
2015-2016 PTA Executive Board
President: Melinda Samberson
1st VP Membership: Blythe Talbott
2nd VP Programs: Alicia Autry
3rd VP Ways & Means: Stefanie Curlee
Secretary: Michelle Cassano
Treasurer: Kimberly Baker
Honorary Life Membership Award Presented
Frisco ISD Spirit Night with the RoughRiders
Friday, May 8th at 7:05 PM